One Nip Uganda is the parent company of Great Uganda Jobs. The One Nip Uganda Website design is built on two most fundamental foundation of web design to achieve the purpose of owning a website. These are: content oganisation and content distribution.
A good website is one that can effectively organize and generate content (stories, news, articles, images and videos) and then effectively distribute the content (grown channels that conveniently deliver the content).
Any website that achieves high on these two, will certainly have high returns on investment. To help you have returns on investment, we do the following:
- We design using modern code frameworks such as T3 and Helix for content management systems that have well optimized codes and limited security flaws
- Build websites that are optimized for speed and fast loading using special website tools.
- Simplified updating of the website through font end login with assigned authoring privilege without need of any technical knowledge.
- Special website menu for frequently changing content such as new to allow frequent update of the website.
- We recognize that isolated websites do not digitally market themselves well, so created the www.onenip.ug with grown channels to distribute content on your behalf. All you need to do is to create a page on the platform.
- We help you develop quality content through the www.onenip.ug platform with or without you so much involved.
- We do many other things to help you digitally distribute your content to enhance your returns on investments.
- We give you the ability to update and manage your website without much technical abilitities.
Samples of our website Designs
|Static Website||Few page website without any interactivity such as contact forms, email subscriptions, or social tools. Low code customization to fit quality branding.|
|1st Level Interactivity||Moderate page website with basic interactivity such as contact forms and basic social tools. Moderate code customization to fit quality branding.|
|2nd Level Interactivity||Up to 20 page website with up to 4 interactivity tools such as contact forms and good social tools. High code customization to fit quality branding.|
|3rd Level Interactivity||Up to 30 page website with up to 8 interactivity tools such as contact forms and good social tools to enable customer self-service and auto communication. High code customization to fit quality branding.|
|4th Level Interactivity||Unlimited page website with unlimited interactivity tools such as contact forms and good social tools to enable customer self-service and auto communication. High code customization to fit quality branding.|